These ARDs are designed to match latest types of VFDs which can operate from single phase power supply. With two small SMF batteries it can perform rescue operation of a small elevator with 5/7.5 H.P. motor.
- Auto shutdown of UPS after rescue operation, so the batteries are not over discharged after prolonged power failure.
- Programmed delay to start UPS after power failure.
- Output in mains mode through NC contact of relay, so in any case if mains is present, power is available at output.
- Low ripple battery charger for smooth charging of batteries and longer life.
- One Input & one Output potential free contact for communication.
- Power failure source selection option
- Single PCB and only one power transformer
- Less than 1 mA current consumption in idle mode
- DZ input for shutdown
|Model||Single Phase Out ARD|
|Parameter||180 V – 270 V||2 KVA||2.5 KVA|
|Input Voltage||180 V – 270 V|
|Output Voltage||240 V, +/- 10%|
|Waveform||Quasi Sine wave / Pure Sine wave|
|Output Power||1050 Watt||1400 Watt||1800 Watt|
|Battery Voltage||24 V||36 V||48 V|
|Charging Current||2 Amp +/- 0.2 Amp|
|Charging Voltage||27 V||40.5 V||54 V|
|Power Failure signal||Internal Or External Selectable|
|Inverter On After Power Failure||3-30 Sec – Adjustable on Field|
|DZ Input||From Potential Free Contact|
|Inverter Off After DZ Input||5 Seconds( can be modified in software)|
|Power Resume During ARD Operation||Will wait till ARD overflow time -out (180 Sec) Or till DZ Input|
|Extra Output||One NO/NC potential Free Contact|
|Recommended Battery Size||18 AH Or 26 AH 12 V SMF|
|Mounting||Open Or with cabinet|